- Can I stream on more than one device?
You can only stream from one device at a time.
- How many devices can I use to watch beIN SPORTS CONNECT?
You can have five (5) devices registered to your account at any given time. However, you can stream from one (1) device at a time.
- What devices does the service support?
PC/laptop and mobile applications including Android and iOS applications on smartphones and tablet (Android v5.0 and above / iOS v8.0 and above). Note – Internet Explorer is currently not supported. We recommend you to use Chrome or Firefox browser.
- Do I need to disable antivirus software or firewalls to use beIN SPORTS CONNECT?
In most cases, you don’t need to disable your antivirus software to use beIN SPORTS CONNECT. For firewalls at home, please accept the request from your firewall asking if it's OK to access beIN SPORTS CONNECT. To make beIN SPORTS CONNECT an exception to your computer's firewall, go to your Internet Provider's Help section and follow the instructions. For firewalls at work, please contact your company's Information Technology department.
- Does beIN SPORTS CONNECT support Chromecast?
Yes, beIN SPORTS CONNECT supports Chromecast on supported iOS and Android devices, as well as from Google Chrome web browser.
- Does beIN SPORTS CONNECT support AirPlay?
Yes, beIN SPORTS CONNECT supports AirPlay on supported iOS devices, as well as from the Safari web browser.
- Does beIN SPORTS CONNECT support HDMI output?
Yes, beIN SPORTS CONNECT supports HDMI output from laptop, computer, and iOS devices. HDMI output from Android devices is not supported.