- Can I stream on more than one device?
You can only stream from one device at a time.
- How many devices can I use to watch beIN SPORTS CONNECT?
You can have five (5) devices registered to your account at any given time. However, you can stream from one (1) device at a time.
- What devices does the service support?
PC/laptop and mobile applications including Android and iOS applications on smartphones and tablets (Android v7.0 and above / iOS v11.0 and above), Apple TV, Samsung Smart TV Tizen OS, and Android TV (v6.0 and above).
Note – Internet Explorer & Firefox is currently not supported. We recommend you use Chrome or Safari web browsers.
- Do I need to disable antivirus software or firewalls to use beIN SPORTS CONNECT?
In most cases, you don’t need to disable your antivirus software to use beIN SPORTS CONNECT. For firewalls at home, please accept the request from your firewall asking if it's OK to access beIN SPORTS CONNECT. To make beIN SPORTS CONNECT an exception to your computer's firewall, go to your Internet Provider's Help section, and follow the instructions. For firewalls at work, please contact your company's Information Technology department.
- Does beIN SPORTS CONNECT support Chromecast?
Yes, beIN SPORTS CONNECT supports Chromecast on supported iOS and Android devices, as well as from the Google Chrome web browser.
- Does beIN SPORTS CONNECT support AirPlay?
Yes, beIN SPORTS CONNECT supports AirPlay on supported iOS devices, as well as from the Safari web browser.
- Does beIN SPORTS CONNECT support HDMI output?
Yes, beIN SPORTS CONNECT supports HDMI output from a laptop, computer, and iOS devices. HDMI output from Android devices is not supported.